As a Nearmap administrator, you can invite other members of your organization to use your Nearmap account.
You can invite up to 100 people at a time. If you have more than 100 people to invite, you can do this by adding them in batches of 100.
To invite users to your Nearmap account:
- As a Nearmap administrator, log in to Nearmap at https://admin.nearmap.com/welcome.
- Click the "My Account Page" selection.
- Click the Add User icon on the Users tab, or select Actions > Invite Users
- Enter one or more email addresses in the Add email addresses text box. If you enter more than one email address at a time, separate them with commas or semicolons.
- Invalid email addresses are shown in red. No invitations will be sent to malformed email addresses, so you will need to check how they have been entered.
- Click Add email addresses. You can continue adding email addresses this way until you have created a list of up to 100.
- Select the license (subscription) to which you want to invite the user/s.
- Select the user roles for each user. You can also add/remove the user's admin privileges at any point in the future.
- Select whether the user will have 3D export permissions. This is relevant only for organisations with 3D Export.
- Select the Exclude users from delegated authentication check box to set up users that are not authenticated against your companies directory. This is relevant only for organisations with Delegated Authentication.
- Click Send invite to X users.
We will send each user a verification email with a link in it. Once they have clicked the link and verified their email address, they will be able to create a password and log in.