If you have multiple OpenSolar accounts and you have connected a wrong account with Nearmap, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Nearmap on OpenSolar.
- Make sure you are viewing the Nearmap strip in the Projects section.
(If not visible, click on Settings icon > Select organisation > select the other organisation.)
- Go to Control > Company > Settings > Nearmap on OpenSolar.
- Click on DOWNGRADE FROM NEARMAP ON OPENSOLAR. This will disconnect your OpenSolar account and Nearmap subscription.
- You will receive an email to reset the password of your OpenSolar account.
- Now login again into Nearmap.
- Click on Go to OpenSolar.
- Enter the password you reset in Step 4.
- Select the correct organisation name.