This page describes how to manage locations and notifications on your Watchlist.
You will be notified when we publish new imagery that contains a location on your Watchlist.
You can add items to your Watchlist through MapBrowser Classic.
- Navigate to the location that you would like to start watching by either panning or searching for a location.
- Right click on the location that you would like to start watching and select “Start Watching”. You will see the location panel open up and advise of the location name.
- Add the item to your Watchlist by selecting the “Add to Watchlist” option within the location panel.
Alternatively, you can also add items to your Watchlist by selecting the “Add to Watchlist” option within the location panel.
- You will start receiving emails to the address we have on file when updated imagery becomes available for the location that you have selected.
Once a location has been added to your Watchlist, you can manage it from your Watchlist page. A link to your Watchlist will also be provided in the notifications that we send you.
From your Watchlist, you can:
- Stop watching a location
- Link to the most recent imagery for the location
- Elect to stop receiving notifications via email, but continue to watch the location.
If you have trouble directly accessing imagery from the email, try logging in first, then accessing the link.