You will be notified when we publish new imagery that contains a location on your Watchlist.
In addition to this guide, you can view our Service Portal tutorial video on the Location Watchlist.
You can add items to your Watchlist through MapBrowser Classic.
- Navigate to the location that you would like to start watching by either panning or searching for a location.
- Right click on the location that you would like to start watching and select “Start Watching”. You will see the location panel open up and advise of the location name.
- Add the item to your Watchlist by selecting the “Add to Watchlist” option within the location panel.
Alternatively, you can also add items to your Watchlist by selecting from within the location panel in the Location Tool:
- In the New MapBrowser click the "Watch" button within the location panel.
- In MapBrowser Classic select the “Add to Watchlist” option within the location panel.
You will start receiving emails to the address we have on file when updated imagery becomes available for the location that you have selected.
Once Once a location has been added to your Watchlist, you can manage it from your Watchlist page. A link to your Watchlist will also be provided in the notifications that we send you.