- The address of the location, if any.
- The latitude and longitude of the location in two modes: decimal, e.g. -33.694841, 150.317237, and degrees/minutes/seconds, e.g. -33°41'41", 150°19'2".
- The elevation of the location in meters. Please refer to Elevation Profile for information about Nearmap's elevation data.
- The name of the location.
- The link to use for sharing the location. Note that when sharing Nearmap links, the recipient will need to have a current Nearmap account to be able to view the shared location. Read more in Sharing Map Location.
- Photo time, which is the date and time that specific photo was taken. This can differ from the survey time, as explained in Survey Date and Photo Time. If there is uncertainty in which exact minute the photo was captured, the time will be displayed with a range.
You can add the location to your watchlist. Please refer to Managing Manage Your Watchlist for more information.