Don't forget to include link to measuring width and height from oblique imagery.
The MapBrowser measurement tools use appropriate local representations of the Earth's surface and are typically accurate to +/- 15 cm for distances up to 200 m.
With the measurement tools for vertical imagery, you can:
- Measure the length of a straight line
- Measure the length of a path composed of multiple lines
- Draw a polygon on the map and measure its area and the length of its sides
- Draw a circle on the map and measure its area and radius
Here's an example using the Line tool.
- From the Toolbar, click Measure.
- Select Line.
- Click once on the map to place the starting point of your line.
- Click a second time on the map to place the endpoint of your line.
- Check Show inline measurements to display measurements on the map.
- Click the Units dropdown to change the units to feet, miles, etc.
- Click inside the Line color text box to select a different color for your measurement line.
Please refer to Height and Width Tools to learn how to measure height and width using oblique imagery.