The table below shows the different usage types that are displayed in the account portal.
|Usage Type||Nearmap product consumption||Billed by|
|2D Data||2D (vertical, oblique, panorama) via MapBrowser or API||MB/GB (as applicable)|
|3D Export||3D via MapBrowser||km2 or ft2|
|AI Export||AI via MapBrowser||number of parcels|
|Transaction||DSM and True Ortho via API||number of transactions|
ArcGIS Online realtes only to 2D Data. Usage is only shown in the annual and monthly charts alongside 2D Data.
- If your account has more than one subscription, click the tab of the subscription you want to view.
- If your subscription has more than one usage type, select the usage type you want to view from the dropdown list.
(Refer to the table in this section: Nearmap Usage Types).
The screenshot below shows a subscription to two usage types: 2D data and Transactions.
- The bar shows you the total usage to date as part of the entire period's allowance.
Viewing Annual Usage
The Usage history chart shows your usage during the last 12 months. Where you have a linked account with ArcGIS Online, you'll see both types of usage.
If viewing on desktop, you can hover your cursor over each bar to view the actual usage stats for the usage type and ArcGIS Online usage, if applicable.
Viewing Monthly Usage
The Usage per month chart shows historical usage on your subscription for the past 12 months. Where you have a linked subscription with ArcGIS Online, you'll see both types of usage.
- Make sure that, if there are multiple content types in this subscription, you select the one you want to view the usage for.
- Hover over any month's bar in the chart to see the amount of usage measured for that month.
Viewing Usage per User
- If there are multiple content types in this subscription, select the one you want to view the usage for.
- Scroll down to the Usage per User part of the page.
- Check the radio button against the period you wish to view.
The radio buttons are as follows:
The Download CSV button will export the data for the selected month into a .csv file, showing data for all usage types against each user.
Browser support for CSV download:
This per user data does not contain any ArcGIS Online usage.
Viewing Data Usage Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I see an annual usage chart?