Viewing AI Layers
There is no extra usage charge for viewing the AI Layers in MapBrowser. The data usage will be the same as normal data usage for viewing Vertical content.
- a dialog at the bottom of New MapBrowser tells you there is no coverage
- on New MapBrowser the imagery has a here watermark
- on Classic MapBrowser the imagery has a Google watermark
|In New MapBrowser - by selecting Roads as your view type from the Base Layer picker||In Classic MapBrowser - by selecting Roadmap as your view type|
Are the usage statistics in Self Service Portal accurate?
We regularly audit our data usage calculations, examining server logs in order to determine whether session by session, day by day, correct usage statistics are being stored and shown. It is important to note that all imagery streamed from our server to your computer contributes to data usage, not just when using the Export function.
How do I know if I'm reaching my usage limit?
Administrators can check your account usage on the Self Service Portal. Follow the instructions here: View Account Data Usage.
- All account administrators receive a notification when your allowed data limit and/or AI parcel limit reaches 80%.
- All account administrators receive another notification when your allowed data limit and/or AI parcel limit reaches 100%.
- There are separate notifications each usage type: 2D Data, 3D Export, AI.
How do I increase my usage limit?
|Content by Label|