- As a Nearmap administrator, log in to Nearmap at https://admin.nearmap.com/welcome.
- Click the "My Account Page" selection.
- Click the Add User icon on the Users tab, or select Actions > Invite Users
- Enter one or more email addresses in the Add email addresses text box. If you enter more than one email address at a time, separate them with commas or semicolons.
- Invalid email addresses are shown in red. No invitations will be sent to malformed email addresses, so you will need to check how they have been entered.
- Click Add email addresses. You can continue adding email addresses this way until you have created a list of up to 100.
- Select the license (subscription) to which you want to invite the user/s.
- Select the user roles for each user. You can also add/remove the user's admin privileges at any point in the future.
- Select whether the user will have 3D export permissions. This is relevant only for organisations with 3D Export.
- Select the Exclude users from delegated authentication check box to set up users that are not authenticated against your companies directory. This is relevant only for organizations organisations with Delegated Authentication.
- Click Send invite to X users.
- If you have unlimited Nearmap licenses, the users will be automatically licensed.
- If you are on a limited-seat plan with a specified number of Nearmap licenses, you'll need to grant licenses to the users you choose. Here is how to grant, revoke, or change a map view license to a Nearmap user.