ConceptCapture ContextCapture Viewer is a Bentley desktop application that you can use to easily display Nearmap's 3D textured mesh imagery.
- 3MX - the Bentley default 3D textured mesh format
- OSGB - Open Scene Graph Binary
- OBJ - a geometry definition file format
Note: ConceptCapture ContextCapture Viewer is a Bentley product, and as such any support you may need should be directed to Bentley.
This guide is intended to give you general instructions on how to view Nearmap 3D imagery in ConceptCapture ContextCapture Viewer, and might not reflect the latest version of the application.
Tested version at time of document release: 18.104.22.1686.
This guide includes the following sections:
|Table of Contents|
Viewing Nearmap 3D Imagery
Open ConceptCapture ContextCapture Viewer, and click File → Open. Select the file you wish to open. The supported formats are listed in the drop-down menu:
- You can zoom in, tilt, and pan using your mouse:
- Open the Measurement tool. You can measure distance, surface (area), and volume.
- Select the measurement you want, and click on the model to define the line or area: