- Give the new model a name and optionally a description, then click OK:
- Open the Data Sources pane by selecting the
- Click the Add file data source icon and select Point Cloud, then select your .rcp file.
The .rcp file is a file that has been converted from a Nearmap point cloud .las file using Autodesk Recap 360.
- Select file and click the Configure data source icon:
- Set the coordinate system to UTMXX-11X, then click Close & Refresh:
- The point cloud file will change from Not Configured to Imported. You can then zoom in, tilt, and pan using your mouse:
- You can start conceptualizing different things such as buildings and trees:
You can also create roads, bridges, drainage, and more.