- Zoom to your area of interest.
- Click the Date dropdown list.
- Select a date to display.
The imagery survey from the date you selected is displayed. Our imagery is high-resolution, and may take a few seconds to load.
The actual date and time of the imagery may differ from the survey date, as explained in Survey Date and Photo Time.
To determine the date and time of imagery at any location:
- Select the Location tool.
- Click anywhere on the map. The Location panel will open.
- The Photo time field tells you the exact date and time at which the image was captured.