Over the past month, we've made a number of improvements to MapBrowser. Read on for more details!
It's now easier to work with layers
- Duplicating a layer will show a confirmation message before creating the layer
- The Text annotation layer name will automatically reflect the annotation text
- KML layer names no longer say ‘Imported file’
- Layers will be automatically named e.g. ‘Line 1, Line 2…’
- It’s now easier to draw over the top of an existing feature layer
- Lines now indicate the bearing using an arrow
- The radius of a circle will be displayed on the map
- Keyboard shortcuts are now the same when viewing 2D and 3D base imagery.
Learn more about MapBrowser Keyboard Shortcuts
- Nearmap 3D and Nearmap AI users will soon be able to name exports, so keep an eye out for an upcoming announcement.