OpenRoads ConceptStation is a Bentley online application, which offers roadway and bridge design capabilities to help road and land development engineers create intelligent models in context.
You can use OpenRoads ConceptStation to easily display Nearmap's 3D textured mesh imagery.
The 3D imagery is delivered in geo-referenced 3MX files.
Note: OpenRoads ConceptStation is a Bentley product, and as such any support you may need should be directed to Bentley.
This guide is intended to give you general instructions on how to view Nearmap 3D imagery in OpenRoads ConceptStation, and might not reflect the latest version of the application.
Tested version at time of document release: 2018.
This guide includes the following sections:
Viewing Nearmap 3D Imagery
Open OpenRoads ConceptStation and click New to open a new project:
- Give the file a name. A design file DB (.dgndb) will be created:
- Click Create, then Skip. The ConceptStation environment will open:
- Click the menu button, then click Attach. Select Computer:
- Select and open the local .3MX file you wish to view:
Use the hand icon to pan.
- Select the Road icon:
- Add the road you want to the textured mesh:
- Select the Measure icon:
- Use the measurement tool to measure distance: