This guide includes the following sections:
Detailed instructions for loading 3D content are given below.
Exporting content from MapBrowser
- As soon as the download is ready, click the filename to download the files to your local disk.
Loading content into OpenRoads Designer
To load content exported from MapBrowser:
- tab, and select From File.
- Locate the downloaded file(s) and select the files to import.
This example shows how to load 3D textured mesh.
- Click the Home tab. From Attach Tools, select Reality Mesh.
- Select the textured file mesh that you exported from MapBrowser in the 3MX format.
- Click OK to load the file within the 3D workspace.