Please note that this functionality is only available to Nearmap account administrators.
In addition to this guide, you can view our Service Portal tutorial video on How to Add and Manage Users.
Adding or Removing Administrator Privileges from a Nearmap User on Your Account
To add or remove administrator privileges from a user:
- As a Nearmap administrator, log in to Nearmap at http://admin.nearmap.com/welcome.
- From the drop-down menu in the top-right of your screen, select My account.
- Select the Users tab
- From the list of users in the Users tab, click Edit next to the user whose privileges you want to change.
- Check or un-check the Is Admin box.
- Click Save.
- If the user you have edited is logged in to the Account Management portal, they will need to log out and log back in for the change in privileges to be reflected.
- There must be at least one administrator on your Nearmap account at all times.
- You can not revoke administrator privileges from your own account.
Revoking Your Administrator Privileges
If you are an administrator and you need to have your administrator privileges revoked, another administrator on the Nearmap account must do this.
If you are the only administrator, and you need to swap privileges to somebody else, simply use the process above to designate the new administrator. Then, have the new administrator use the process to revoke your administrator privileges.