The Nearmap MapBrowser is web-based map interface. You can use MapBrowser to make virtual site visits, compare changes over time and see information about a location.
Before you start
Learn how to log in and to switch between New MapBrowser and MapBrowser Classic.
Find out browser requirements and troubleshooting if you have a proxy server.
"New" MapBrowser is Nearmap's flagship web app. Designed for smooth navigation on both desktop and mobile devices. It is more fully-featured than MapBrowser Classic.
Find out how to:
- move around locations in New MapBrowser
- view and export 3D
- use the Projects Tool
- measure oblique imagery
MapBrowser Classic is our legacy web app.
Read bout the the Australian and US versions of Classic MapBrowser, which differ slightly from each other.
You can't view or export 3D or AI content from within MapBrowser Classic.
Tools in both New and Classic MapBrowser
- Search Tool - search for address, coordinates, suburb, place of interest.
- Date Selection Tool - view any available historical captures of your area of interest.
- Location Tool - mark places on the map, create a URL to get to a location, share a map location, and more.
- Measurement Tools for Vertical Imagery - learn how to measure the length of a straight line or a path composed of multiple lines, draw a polygon or a circle on the map and measure its area.
- Export and Save Imagery - learn how to save an image from MapBrowser or export an image to be used in other applications.
Viewing Nearmap Imagery
Compare imagery from two dates, view roadmaps, Google Street View, and more.
You might also be interested in...
New MapBrowser (Product Documentation)
Roads Overlay (Product Documentation)
MapBrowser UI Enhancements (Product News)
Version 1.1 - Nearmap Oblique Widget for ArcGIS (Product News)
Zooming, Panning and Rotating Your View in MapBrowser (Product Documentation)
Projects Tool (Product Documentation)
MapBrowser - Button Changes (Product News)
Trouble Accessing Nearmap (Product Documentation)
Exporting 3D (Product Documentation)
Additional Information (Product Documentation)
System and Browser Requirements (Product Documentation)
Clearing Browser Cookies and Cache (Product Documentation)
3D in MapBrowser (Product Documentation)
Feature Comparison (Product Documentation)
MapBrowser Boundaries (Product Documentation)