You can now easily view a location from the new MapBrowser in Google Street View. There are two ways to do this:
- Right-click on the location you want to see and select the Google Street View option. On touch screen devices, touch and press down on the screen to open the context menu.
- Alternatively, pin a location.
In the right-hand panel, click the GOOGLE STREET VIEW button.
To see Google Street View imagery from within MapBrowser:
- Click and hold the yellow figure at the top left of your screen (Next to the search bar):
- Drag the figure over a street. Streets with available StreetView imagery will be shown in blue on the map as you drag the figure over them.
- Drop the figure on a street.
Street View imagery is shown. This imagery does not contribute to your Nearmap data usage.