Using the Location Tool, you can find out the date and time at which Nearmap imagery of a specific location was captured.
To determine the date and time of imagery at any location:
- Select the Location tool:
- New MapBrowser - from the toolbar at the top of the screen
- MapBrowser Classic - from the toolbar at the side of the screen (pin icon)
- Click anywhere on the map. The Location panel will open.
- The Photo time field tells you the exact date and time at which the image was captured (AEDT).
Note: The survey date may differ from the actual capture date of the image, as explained in Survey Date and Photo Time.
You can change the date in the Date Selection Tool to find out the capture times of previous surveys as well.