Using the MapBrowser date selection tool, you can view any available historical captures of your area of interest.
By default, when you log in to Nearmap, you will be seeing the most recent imagery we have available.
To see historical imagery of an area:
- Zoom to your area of interest.
- Click the Date dropdown list.
- Select a date to display.
The survey from the date you selected is displayed. Our imagery is high-resolution, and may take a few seconds to load.
The actual date and time of the imagery may differ from the survey date, as explained in Survey Date and Photo Time.
To determine the date and time of imagery at any location:
- Select the Location Tool.
- Click anywhere on the map. The Location panel will open.
- The Photo time field tells you the exact date and time at which the image was captured.
Note: The survey date may differ from the actual capture date of the image, as explained in Survey Date and Photo Time.
Please see our coverage page at us.nearmap.com/coverage for details of the imagery dates and coverage available for your areas of interest.